- Open Microsoft Access and begin a new project or open an existing one
- Insert a new form into the project or open an existing form in design view.
- Open the Insert ActiveX control window in Access by select Insert->ActiveX control.
- Scroll down the list, select the object named rmpHTML.rmpHTMLEd and click OK
- Resize the control to the desired size and set the controls' properties by right-clicking it and selecting properties from the contect menu
- Important ***** - Set the controls IsAccessContained property to true
Add to Cart
© nBit Information Technologies 2004-2017. All rights reserved.